Personal Injury Reforms Seminar at Trinity
The Costs and Litigation Funding barristers at Trinity Chambers are delighted to again support Kerry Underwood's national seminar tour examining the Personal Injury Reforms.
On Friday 12th May 2017, Kerry will be delivering the Newcastle leg of his tour covering:
- Personal injury small claims limit
- Running personal injury small claims profitably
- Small claims track procedure
- Restriction of general damages in soft tissue claims
- The tariff system
- Extension of fixed costs to all personal injury work
- Increase in value of claims covered by fixed costs
- Update on funding and costs including:
- Part 36
- Assignment of Conditional Fee
- Portals and Fixed Costs case law
Feedback from Kerry Underwood's previous seminars includes:
“Superb, inspirational course.”
“You give us the courage to keep going.”
“What an original presentation. Loved your energy, passion and dynamism. Most unconventional but refreshing and original.”
“Truly amazing content and presentation”
“Absolutely brilliant. A must for all PI litigators.”
The seminar will be held at Trinity Chambers, The Custom House, Quayside, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 3DE.
The session runs from 10.00am to 4.30pm attracting 5.5 hours Solicitors Regulation Authority CPD accreditation. A discounted price of £180.00 plus VAT including lunch and course material (normal price £200 plus VAT) will apply if places are booked and paid for by 6 March, any subsequent delegates attract a 10% discount.
To book contact Kerry Underwood on 01442 430900 or email email@example.com