Trinity Chambers provides the following facilities:
- In Trinity (Newcastle) there are 7 conference rooms with capacity from 4 to 12 people that are available in and out of published working hours. All rooms have Internet access and telephones. Trinity (Teesside) has 1 conference rooms. These rooms, subject to availability, can be hired at a nominal rate through Chambers' Director.
- Conferences can be arranged through the clerks to be at an appropriate venue and time.
- Both Trinity (Newcastle) and Trinity (Teesside) have audio conferencing facilities. Trinity (Newcastle) also has a video conferencing suite with seating for either 6 or 30 people. Both of these facilities can be hired through the clerks (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 0191-232-1927. The video conference can operate on both an ISDN connection or IP through the Internet.
- Both Trinity (Newcastle) and Trinity (Teesside) have full access facilities for any disabled clients and lay clients. In Newcastle a hearing loop is available.
- Trinity (Newcastle) has seminar rooms with capacity for 40 people.