Morgan is a Commercial and Employment Barrister He regularly appears in the High Court and County Court and Employment Tribunal. His clients include Local Authorities, Corporate Entities, Charities, Sports Associations and Private Individuals. He is an accredited mediator and was previously appointed to the Attorney General’s Regional Panel of Counsel.
Commercial & Chancery
Morgan is a member of the Business and Property group in Chambers and his practice includes all aspects of Commercial Litigation with an emphasis on:
- Contractual Disputes
- Consumer Credit and Financial Mis-selling
- Construction Disputes
- Data Protection
- Boundary Disputes
- Inheritance Act Claims
- Insolvency (Corporate and Individual)
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Partnership Disputes
- Restrictive Covenants
Morgan is regularly instructed in TOLATA claims and accepts instructions in Matrimonial Finance with particular expertise of dealing with matrimonial disputes involving trusts, company assets and high value individuals.
He has a growing practice in data protection and confidential information claims in a commercial context and on behalf of local authorities.
Morgan regularly appears in the High Court and County Court on a range of matters including applications, injunctions, appeals and multi-day hearings.
Morgan is a member of Trinity's Employment Group and accepts instructions from Claimants and Respondents in all aspects of Employment Law. He is frequently engaged in multi-day discrimination cases acting for both Claimants and Respondents and his practice includes restraint of trade, whistleblowing, TUPE and unfair dismissal.
Morgan was recently appointed to hold an Investigation into allegations of gross misconduct on behalf of a Local Authority and is able to conduct internal investigations across a range of industries.
- Morgan has experience of advising and representing various sporting clients and organisations, particularly on areas overlapping with the Equality Act and Data Protection Requirements. His recent instructions include:
Advising a Championship Golf Club on discrimination matters
- Advising the National Golf Club’s Advisory Association on the transition to the World Handicapping System and data protection matters; and
- Advising a Local Golf Club on a membership dispute requiring a Norwich Pharmacal Order
Morgan is an ADR Group Accredited Civil and Commercial Mediator. He is instructed as a mediator and is regularly instructed in ADR in all of the practice area he covers.
LECTURES & SEMINARS
Morgan regularly provides CPD accredited seminars and training to solicitors and other professionals all aspects of Commercial, Employment and Matrimonial Finance law.
Deputy District Judge (2022)
Attorney General's Regional C Panel of Counsel (2018)
EDUCATION & AWARDS
- 2006-2010 - LLB (Hons) Bar Exempting, Northumbria University– 1st Class (Hons)
- 2010 - Lincoln’s Inn Buchanan Award for outstanding results on exempting degree
Morgan is authorised to accept instructions under the Bar Public Access scheme.