- Re W (minors)  EWFC 80 - Acted on behalf of the Mother in the Father's application to resume contact with his two children where the Court found there had been a history of domestic abuse.
- B v M – Instructed on behalf of the Father in a case concerning serious parental alienation of his two children by the Mother. The Court ordered a change of residency of the children to the Father’s care.
- H v H – Appeared on behalf of the 14-year-old child separately represented in long-standing private law proceedings, with findings made of parental alienation against the Mother and changes of residency to and from the Father’s care.
- S v M – Instructed on behalf of the Father accused of rape and serious sexual assault by the Mother. No findings were made against the Father following a multi-day fact finding hearing.
- C v M – Instructed on behalf of the Father accused of sexual assault of his son at a multi-day finding of fact hearing, with no findings subsequently made against him.
Nicola provides practical and pragmatic advice in all cases and prides herself on her down to earth and approachable manner with both lay and professional clients.