Patience accepts instructions in a wide range of Family, Civil, Personal Injury (including small claims, infant approvals and stage 3’s), Employment and Housing matters.
Patience has a wide range of commercial and legal experience, having worked in a variety of banks, a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm and a leading oil and gas servicing company. During her studies on the BPTC, Patience volunteered at Support Through Court (formerly known as the PSU), where she provided practical assistance and support to litigants in person. Following the completion of the BPTC, Patience worked as a County Court Advocate.
EDUCATION & AWARDS
- Bar Professional Training Course, Northumbria University (Very Competent) 2017 - 2018
- LLM in Bar Professional Training, Northumbria University (Distinction) 2017 - 2018
- LLB (Hons), University of Hertfordshire (First Class) 2012 - 2015
- Dean’s Award Scholarship: Northumbria Law School
- The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple
- Family Law Bar Association
- Patience acts as a mentor for BME Legal, Bridging the Bar and Bar Practice Course students at Northumbria University.
For more information follow Patience on LinkedIn