- Waste Managed Ltd v (1) Wilce, (2) Drake, (3) Fee, (4) Marketing Position Ltd, (5) Green and (6) Better Waste Solutions Ltd  EWHC 1456 (KB): Successfully represented the Second and Fifth Defendants in defending an interim injunction application in the RCJ following allegations that the Defendants had misused certain confidential information of the Claimant to set up in competition.
- The Dark Blue Pig Ltd v Engie Power Ltd (2023): Represented the Claimant in a fast-track trial for procuring a breach of fiduciary duty in a half-secret commission claim involving an energy broker and the Defendant, the energy supplier.
- McBurnie v Briggs (2023): Represented the Claimant in an application for the registration of a Form A restriction against title in the First-tier Tribunal. Succeeded in persuading the tribunal that a joint tenancy had been validly severed to obtain the restriction.
- Kerr v Scurr (2022): Represented the Applicant in a pre-action disclosure application pending an unfair prejudice petition, which was successful.
- Copp v Simms (2022): Represented the Claimant in a possession claim where the Defendant argued a common intention constructive trust. The court found that neither party held the common intention that the beneficial interest in the property was to be held jointly and ordered possession.
- Vickers v Vickers and Vickers (2022) – Represented the Claimant in a without notice application for a freezing injunction following a gift from a mother who allegedly lacked capacity to her sons. Obtained a freezing injunction against one son and a proprietary injunction against the other. On the return date, maintained the freezing injunction against one and obtained a freezing injunction against the other son who was previously subject to the proprietary injunction.
- Shaw v The Leakey Nugget Ltd (2021) – Successfully represented the Claimant in a two-day multi-track breach of contract claim. Claimant was awarded 100% of damages and budgeted costs on account.
- Heatley v Bashall-Brennan (2021) – Successfully represented the Respondent at both first instance and appeal in resisting an application to set aside a statutory demand of £280,000.
- Transflex Vehicle Rental Ltd (in Admin) (2021) – Successfully represented Joint Administrators in an application for a distribution to unsecured creditors after a previously successful application to extend administration for 12 months.
- Nash v Cripps Barn Group Ltd (2021) – Represented the Claimant who brought a claim for the wedding deposit which was withheld by the Defendant following a frustration of contract due to the Covid-19 pandemic and successfully resisted the arguments for deductions for expenses.
- Caritas Care Ltd v Bionic Services Ltd (2020) – Represented the Claimant in a successful claim against an energy broker in a claim for breach of fiduciary duty by making a secret commission.
Paul has developed a following as a result of his sharp and pragmatic approach to his work.