- Shaw v The Leakey Nugget Ltd (2021) – Successfully represented the Claimant in a two-day multi-track breach of contract claim. Claimant was awarded 100% of damages and budgeted costs on account.
- Heatley v Bashall-Brennan (2021) – Successfully represented the Respondent at both first instance and appeal in resisting an application to set aside a statutory demand of £280,000.
- Transflex Vehicle Rental Ltd (in Admin) (2021) – Successfully represented Joint Administrators in an application for a distribution to unsecured creditors after a previously successful application to extend administration for 12 months.
- Nash v Cripps Barn Group Ltd (2021) – Represented the Claimant who brought a claim for the wedding deposit which was withheld by the Defendant following a frustration of contract due to the Covid-19 pandemic and successfully resisted the arguments for deductions for expenses.
- Houghton v PSA Finance UK Ltd (2021) – Represented the Claimant in a successful claim for an order under s.140B CCA 1974 in relation to an unfair relationship arising out of a PPI policy.
- Cliff v Jones (2020) - Represented the executor and sole beneficiary of a will in a mediation following a challenge to the validity of the will from another executor who was previously a beneficiary.
- MWA Gas & Plumbing Ltd v Watt (2020) – Successfully represented the Claimant in a construction dispute whereby the Claimant beat their Part 36 offer.
- Caritas Care Ltd v Bionic Services Ltd (2020) – Represented the Claimant in a successful claim against an energy broker in a claim for breach of fiduciary duty by making a secret commission.
Paul has developed a following as a promising junior barrister as a result of his sharp and pragmatic approach to his work.