Prior to commencing pupillage at Trinity Chambers, Sarah worked as a Senior Paralegal in the Personal Injury department of a law firm ranked No 1 in the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners. Sarah previously gained experience as a County Court advocate and completed an internship with the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (‘UNICRI’) in Turin, where she assisted the Deputy Director.
Prior to commencing her career in law, Sarah worked for a range of charities in West Yorkshire, providing practical support and assistance to vulnerable members of society.
- BPP University, LLM Legal Practice Course (Barristers) (Distinction)
- BPP University, Graduate Diploma in Law (Commendation)
- University of Huddersfield, English Literature with Creative Writing BA (First Class)
- Dere Street Barristers Employment Law Prize (for achieving the highest Employment Law grade on the BPTC) (2018)
- Leeds Medico-Legal Society Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Prize (for achieving the highest PICN grade on the BPTC) (2018)
- Internship Award, Inner Temple (2018)
- Sir Joseph Priestley Award, Inner Temple (2018)
- BPP Award for Outstanding Contribution to Pro Bono (2018)
- BPP Advocacy Award (2017)
- BPP Excellence Award (2017)
- The Spirit of the Humanities Award, University of Huddersfield (2016)
- Exhibition Award, Inner Temple (2016)
- The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple