Thomas commenced a family law pupillage with Trinity Chambers in October 2023, under the supervision of Katherine Wood. Prior to being called to the Bar, Thomas enjoyed a career in the assurance industry, training with one of the ‘Big 4’ accounting firms and chartering as an Accountant in 2019.
Thomas has a broad interest in all aspects of family law including both public and private. Owing to his dual qualified status, being both a Pupil Barrister and Chartered Accountant, Thomas has a particular interest Family Finance & Property law.
- Bar Training Course, Northumbria Law School (Distinction)
- Graduate Diploma in Law, Leeds Law School (Distinction)
- BA (Hons) Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Oxford (Upper Second Class)
- Chartered Accountant, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
- BSc (Hons) Accounting, University of Exeter (First Class)
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn Kennedy Scholarship
- Harris Manchester College Scholar, University of Oxford
- Leeds Law School Prize for Foundations of Tort Law
- Waller Scholars’ Fund, Harris Manchester College, University of Oxford
- Dean’s Commendation, University of Exeter
The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland