Following ongoing growth across each of Chambers' practice areas, Trinity is delighted to be in a position to offer the following Pupillages commencing in October 2023:
- 1 Criminal Pupillage
- 1 Family Pupillage
- 1 Civil/Commercial Pupillage
Chambers is a non-Gateway set. Trinity's pupillage vacancies are however all advertised on the Pupillage Gateway.
All applications for Pupillage must be made through Chambers' online application form submitted by email, we will not consider any applications submitted before 11am on 5th January 2022 in accordance with the schedule below.
Application details and timetable for the next 12-month Pupillage are as follows:
- Wednesday 5th January 2022 @ 11:00am – Applications open.
- Wednesday 9th February 2022 @ 2:00pm – Applications close. Any applications received after this time will not be considered.
- Wednesday 9th February 2022 – Thursday 5th May 2022 – Shortlisting and interview period.
- Friday 6th May 2022 @ 9:00am – Offers made.
- Friday 13th May 2022 @ 9:00am – Deadline for acceptance. In line with BSB guidance candidates have up to 7 days to communicate acceptance of offers. If no response is received from a candidate within that period we are entitled to make secondary offers within a reasonable period (if appropriate).
For further details, please visit Trinity Chambers' Pupillage page.