Caroline Goodwin Q.C. at Bar & Young Bar Conference 2019
The all day event entitled "The Modern Bar: our work and our role" takes place at De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms 61-65 Great Queen St, London and opens with a keynote address "Here’s to the second century of women lawyers" from The Rt Hon Baroness Hale of Richmond.
As the current Chair of the Criminal Bar Association, Caroline Goodwin Q.C. will be taking part in the Specialist Bar Association leaders in conversation session with Jon McLeod (Partner, Brunswick Group LLP).
The panel discussion will be exploring the rule of law, access to justice, court reform, the role and challenges for the independent Bar and inclusivity at the Bar. The other panellists will include:
- Sonia Tolaney Q.C., Commercial Bar Association
- Cyrus Larizadeh Q.C., Family Law Bar Association
- Derek Sweeting Q.C., Personal Injury Bar Association
- Amanda Hardy Q.C., Chancery Bar Association
- Deshpal Panesar, Employment Law Bar Association
To book a place on the Conference please click here.