Caroline Goodwin Q.C. Guest Speaker at 2019 Criminal Law Solicitors Association Conference
The all day event entitled "Working InJustice" takes place at Apex City of Bath Hotel, James Street West, Bath and is an opportunity for criminal solicitors, barristers and lawyers to debate the key issues facing the profession as well as networking with fellow industry professionals.
As the current Chair of the Criminal Bar Association, Caroline Goodwin Q.C. will be giving her perspective on the challenges faced by the profession. Additional speakers on the day include:
- Leo Goatley - Solicitor & Author of ‘Understanding Fred and Rose West’, including book signing.
- Simon Pottinger - JRS Consultants.
- The Secret Barrister – via video link and Q&A
- Penelope Gibbs - Director, Transform Justice
- Ministry of Justice Review Board - speaker from MoJ Review Board (TBA).
To book a place on the Conference please click here.