Pupillage Applications for Trinity Barristers Chambers
Trinity is looking to recruit several pupil barristers over the coming years. From the end of November 2019, we will be inviting applications for up to one October 2020 pupillage and for two October 2021 pupillages.
Successful applicants will be given the opportunity of experiencing work with a range of practising barristers of differing levels of experience from Trinity's Chambers in Newcastle and Middlesbrough. During the second six months of pupillage, pupils will also undertake a wide range of work themselves.
Chambers offers a £10,000 award to each pupil barrister during the first six months and guaranteed earnings of £17,500 during the second six. Whilst Trinity is a non-Gateway set, our pupillage vacancies are however all advertised on the Pupillage Gateway.
The proposed timetable for the recruitment exercise will be as follows:
- Application window opens 9am Friday 29th November 2019
- Application window closes 5pm Friday 20th December 2019
- Invitation to interview by 24th January 2020
- (Probable) First round interview - Friday 7th February 2020
- (Probable) Second Round interview - Saturday 22nd February 2020
- Offers by no later than 28th February 2020
All applications for pupillage must be made through our online application form. Further details of the process and the selection criteria can be found on Trinity's pupillage page.