Qualified One Way Costs Shifting & Small Claims, Fixed Recoverable Costs & Portals Seminars
The Costs and Litigation Funding barristers at Trinity Chambers are delighted to support Kerry Underwood's "60th Birthday Tour 2016".
Kerry Underwood will be delivering two separate seminars at Trinity:
- Friday 18th March 2016 - Qualified One Way Costs Shifting (QOCS), Wasted and Non-Party Costs Orders (10.00am to 4.00pm, 45 minute break for a buffet lunch).
- Friday 22nd April 2016 - Small Claims, Fixed Recoverable Costs and Portals - All you need to know about handling personal injury cases in the new £5000 small claims track(10.00am to 4.30pm, 45 minute break for a buffet lunch).
Feedback from previous sessions includes:
- "An outstanding course”
- “Superb speaker”
- “Excellent, enjoyable and enlightening”
- “Kerry, excellent as usual, presentation and notes are the best provided by any training organization”
- “A fantastic course”
- “Kerry was extremely knowledgeable”
- “Extremely interesting and helpful”
- “Kerry is the best presenter I have ever heard – fantastic”
- “Worth his weight in gold”
- “Amazing depth of knowledge and understanding”
- “An inspirational speaker”
Both seminars will be held at Trinity Chambers, The Custom House, Quayside, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 3DE.
Each session, costing £200 plus VAT, attracts 5 hours and 5.5 hours respectively Solicitors Regulation Authority CPD accreditation. Delegates will also receive a free copy of Kerry's book covering the day's topic.
Please book through Underwoods Solicitors or ring on 0800 298 4 298.