Trinity Chambers Employment Law Conference 2020
On Friday 27th March 2020 Trinity Chambers' Employment barristers will be delivering an all day employment law conference including a range of guest speakers and panel discussion.
The event will take place at the Vermont Hotel, Castle Garth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1RQ, commencing at 10am and concluding at 4pm, attracting 6 hours CPD. The conference will include the following:
- CEDR Mediator and former Employment Judge, Michael Malone will cover the duty to accommodate religious and other beliefs of employees.
- ACAS Senior Advisor, Malcolm Phillips will look at the impact and legal position surrounding the menopause.
- Trinity Barrister, Andrew Crammond will give a practical insight into ADR and mediation in Employment Tribunal claims.
- HR Specialist and Director of the HR Dept, Jayne Hart will examine The Good Work Plan.
- Head of Trinity's employment team, Jane Callan will explore workplace issues surrounding changing gender.
- Trinity's Simon Goldberg will examine whistleblowing, protected disclosure, decision-makers' knowledge in the case of Royal Mail Ltd v Jhuti.
- The day concludes with Employment Judge Gerald Johnson's tips on appearing before the Tribunal including examples of best and worst practice.
- The conference includes an interactive panel discussion with members of Trinity's employment team.
The cost of the event is £50 + VAT per delegate, with breakfast and lunch included. Please advise of any dietary requirements.
To book a place please email email@example.com