Trinity Employment Barrister Speaker at Workplace Mediation Event
Trinity employment barrister, Andrew Crammond will be a guest speaker at an event hosted by the Civil Mediation Council (CMC) and Muckle solicitors entitled ‘Save Time, Save Money, Save Stress: Resolution at Work' to be held on 18th April 2018. The session is part of the CMC's national Workplace Mediation event series and will be held at Muckle's offices in Newcastle.
The event is aimed at HR professionals, employment lawyers,solicitors, mediators and others interested in resolving workplace disputes.
Andrew will join Professor Paul Latreille from Sheffield University, Karl Cotterill from ELHT NHS Trust, Paul Christer from Lloyds Banking Group and Malcolm Phillips from ACAS as well as solicitors from Muckle. The topics will include:
- Understanding the barriers to implementing mediation
- Raising awareness of workplace mediation amongst staff
- Encouraging management participation
- Unsuccessful mediations – turning refusal or failure to your advantage
- Proactively addressing workplace disputes
- The role of mediation in future employment litigation
As well as being a member of Chambers' employment team, Andrew is also in Trinity's Regulatory and Business teams. Andrew is a member of the Regional Panel of Counsel for the Government Legal Department (formerly Treasury Solicitor).
Follow link for further details and to book