Trinity Supports Dispute Resolution Week
In support of Resolution’s National Family Dispute Resolution Week, running between 23-27 November 2015, Collaborative Family Law North East in association with Mathieson Consulting Limited and Trinity Chambers' Family and Matrimonial Finance team, will be delivering a session covering practical problems with pensions in family proceedings.
The Pensions Seminar, to be held on the evening of Wednesday 25th November, will cover:
- How to avoid Professional Negligence Claims;
- Can we compare pensions at face value?
- SJ v RA  EWHC 4045 (Fam) – No need to depart from CEV?
- The impact of Pension Liberation Rules;
- Valuing pensions for offsetting;
- The most common mistakes made.
The presentation will be followed by a panel discussion, including Trinity barristers, examining working in Dispute Resolution processes in matrimonial finance cases involving pensions.
The event, commencing at 4.30 for 5pm, will provide 2 hours Solicitors Regulation Authority CPD training and will take place at Trinity Chambers, The Custom House, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 3DE. There will be no charge but spaces are limited. To reserve a place please email Kim.email@example.com